WHAT'S IN THIS VERSION?
NEW FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
- We are happy to introduce more possibilities to your game-winning conditions. You'll find a new "win when defended/defeated" toggle as a button in the victory settings menu for all assets that can be destroyed (or assets with 'destroyable' enabled). Please note:
- You need to set up different teams! Characters on the same team need to defend the asset, while the opposite team needs to destroy it.
- Once this setting is activated, you'll also have the option to add "time" to the timer settings, defining how long this asset needs to survive.
- In case you own a Legacy Struckd account (an old account), you will now see a "Migrate my account to Unity" button on your profile page. Tapping this button will display an info pop-up, notifying you that your old account will be migrated to a Unity Passport account.
- Please note: Migrating your account to Unity will transfer all your games and user data to the new account, and with this, your old Struckd legacy account will be deleted.
- There's more! Say hello to our newest Struckd character, "Explorer John". John can equip all the weapons in the game!
- We have removed the SuperLike coin purchases and SuperLike ad rewards. That means we're limiting the usage to only free SuperLikes.
BUG FIXES & MORE
- Copying 'British Captain' would result in an issue where dragging and rescaling the copied character would not be possible. This issue has been fixed.
- After updating to version 2.111, you'll encounter a pop-up for selecting your country.