WHAT'S IN THIS VERSION?
NEW FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
- We are happy to announce an improvement that gives you a lot more creative freedom:
- From now on, you can add multi-requirements to the 'exchange' and 'unlock' features. For example, by using the exchange feature, you can combine multiple resources to "craft" a certain item of your choice.
- In addition to that, you can also add multi-drops to drop loot, so you can make your boss fights more rewarding than ever!
- As an alternative to Struckd Coins, you can now include ads in your games. With the multi-requirement feature, you can offer various unlock and exchange choices to your players. For instance, you can set up a door that can be opened using a key, points, or by watching ads, allowing them to select their preferred option. When other players view ads in your game, it will contribute towards your progress in earning Struckd Coins.
- You can always check your Struckd Coin earnings from ads by navigating to the shop, and then tapping on the "earn" tab. In this window, you'll see the total Struckd Coins gained from ads, progress towards the next Struckd Coins reward, and how many ads have been watched in each game.
- Please note that you can only publish games with this feature if you're logged in with a Struckd account.
- For consistency reasons and to provide game creators with more creative freedom, we've introduced the ability to adjust the scales of pickup assets as well.
- That's not all, this week we've focused on further performance improvements to ensure a smoother experience for all users.
- After receiving the disconnection popup error message, the app failed to return users to the main menu. This issue has now been fixed.
- Resolved a visual issue with 'cute narwhal' assets not properly displaying their additional skin options.
- There was an issue with the asset movement feature where the start and end movement positions would unexpectedly change during gameplay. Now, the asset movement has a stable behavior.
- Resolved an issue where game comments were inaccessible due to overlapping thumbnails from other games.
- Fixed a problem where some of your created games were missing from your creator page and the search list.
- Under specific circumstances, the templates tab would not be visible when creating a new game.
- Accessing the clothes option to customize your avatar would cause an issue preventing you from switching back to the avatar tab.
- Previously, if you attempted to open a copied game containing Pro assets without an active Pro subscription, it would result in no response. Now, a pop-up message should appear, thus providing more clarity to creators.