We are glad to hear you would like to contribute to the community. There are at least a few ways to make our Struckd community better:
- Engage in Existing Channels:
- Join our Facebook Group or Discord to interact with other creators and players. Share your thoughts, help new members, and provide feedback on the Struckd app or other members' games.
- If you encounter any technical issues, let us know through our support system so we can fix them. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!
- Create Videos:
- Record yourself playing or creating games and share the videos with your friends. You might inspire someone you know to start playing your game, create with you and you can enjoy the experience together.
- Support Other Community Platforms:
- If you're feeling extra motivated, consider supporting other community platforms such as player-generated wikis or fan media. We love seeing players engaging also outside of our platform contributing to the wider Struckd community.
By following these simple steps, you can actively contribute to our Struckd community and help make it even better. We value your involvement and appreciate your support!
Please note: external services are not published by Struckd - your data in those services are not managed by us.