Identifying bugs in Struckd
It may happen that you encounter a bug while using Struckd, and it's very important to understand how to identify it. These are some ways to recognize potential bugs you may find:
- If you notice the app is running slowly, taking too long to load, or even lagging while playing, this could be a potential technical issue.
- This one applies for features not working as intended, in other words, if Struckd is freezing, crashing, or even showing connection error messages constantly.
- Should any item disappear, or in case any item is displayed but cannot be used in-game, this most likely indicates a bug.
- In case you come across any visual flaws or graphic glitches, these can indicate the existence of a bug as well.
Why should I report these bugs?
Reporting a bug is crucial.
Bugs can evolve and cause further complications, not just to your account and device, but also to a large number of Struckd users.
In addition to that, whenever you report bugs to our customer support team, you're directly helping us to improve the app's overall performance, functionalities and user experience.
Please note that taking advantage of bugs (bug exploit) may result in temporary or permanent account suspension. Identifying and reporting bugs is a collaborative effort to improve the user experience for everyone.
How to report a bug?
|Report bugs via tickets for quickest resolution. It helps us track, prioritize, and communicate more efficiently. You can do it from here.
|You can always report bugs through our dedicated Discord channel. Join our community on Discord and share the details in the bugs channel.
|Alternatively, you can report bugs via email as well. To do so, send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
When reporting a bug, please make sure to:
- Provide details about the bug
- Share some steps to reproduce (how to replicate the bug)
- Inform the app version, as well as your device specifications
- Add any screenshots or videos, if possible. Illustrating the issue can really help us!
My games have disappeared, is that a bug?
This is not necessarily a bug. Before reporting it, we strongly recommend you to check the following article: "How can I recover my draft/game?"