My Struckd games/drafts disappeared. Why did this happen?
The most common reason is related to user credentials, so if you reinstall the app, your account will be automatically signed off, and the newly installed version will no longer have your account logged-in.
Please note that neither our Struckd app nor the Struckd team deletes any games from the app.
How can I log in back to my account?
In case you have created an account on Struckd, you just need to log in to your account. To login back into a Struckd account, please go to the "profile" section of Struckd (third tab). There you can find a login button at the bottom. In case you don't remember your account credentials, you would need to do the following steps:
- Open your Struckd App
- Switch to the third tab (Profile)
- Click on login
- When the new page pop-up, click on the green text saying "Forgot your password"
- Insert the required information in the next window, and you should receive additional instructions in your email address
Once you're back to your account, you'll be able to see your games and drafts!
Note: in some instances, you need to sync drafts to be able to see them after re-login to the Struckd app.
I was using an anonymous account. Is there a way to recover my games?
There are a few differences between properly created and anonymous accounts. The main difference between these two accounts is that you're unable to return to your anonymous account in case you're logged out on Struckd. Rest assured; we will do our best to assist you with this issue!
You'll need to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or support ticket and give us some information. We have many anonymous accounts on Struckd; therefore, we need further information to find your account. If you would like us to recover your account, please provide us with the following info (never share all this information in public or with other users):
- When did you start using Struckd with that anonymous account?
- Did you publish any game(s)? If so, please send us a link to your published game(s).
- When did you lose access to your anonymous account?
- How many game drafts did you have?
- Which mobile device were/are you using?
- How many experience points did you have?
- Do you have a new account? If so, what's the account name?
- If you don't remember the name, you can inform us of the email you've used to register your new account. But if you don't have a new account, you will need to create one, as we will move all the games from your previous anonymous account to your newly created account (it doesn't make sense to move your games to a new anonymous account).
- Did you make any purchases? If yes, please send us proof of payment.
Even if you don't remember all the details, we kindly ask you to provide us with as much information as possible so that we can investigate it further and help you to recover your games and drafts.